

We all had a fabulous time playing in the sun - swimming, splashing in the fountains, playing in the parks, and just spending some relaxing family time . . . we were so bummed to return to the real world of work, school & even snow! We are missing all the sun and the fun times . . . see you next year!
4 comments:
Darling pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time. We miss you all!
I looks like you guys had such a fun time! I'm glad Tom got to spend some time with you and the girls! I need to find out the names of these fun places you went to! Also, darling background... how'd you do it?!?
Ha ha this is funny! I too am wondering how you do the digital scrapbooked backgrounds- I know how to make headers and various other things, but I don't know how to make the papers/patterns I have into backgrounds for my blog- if you have the time to explain, I would love to know!
Kim, your blog looks so great again! I love the picture of you all in the pool. Fun times!
Post a Comment