Kate & Emma had a great time posing for the camera while we were in Arizona. Our good friend Joy took these fabulous photos of the girls. Jane would not sit still for the photo shoot, but we were able to pin her down for a few photos of the three girls together. They are growing up so fast & turning into little ladies! We wish we could keep them small forever!










7 comments:
I love your girls! They are all such beauties. I miss you all like crazy! Hugs and kisses to all of you! Love you!
These are SO cute! I can't wait to get Jack's back!
All I can say is BEAUTIFUL!
I saw these on her page and I loved them! She is good- plus, your girls are so cute! I know- I am already thinking about how fast our little boy is going to grown and it already makes me sad. If they could just stay small :0)
Great shots! Each time I look at Kate's picture I think that must've been what you were like. My favorite is the one of Emma and Kate with their faces together. So super cute!
Your girls are so cute... I love these picts of them..
-gabrielle jean
Hello! Your girls are so pretty! It's fun to see how they are growing up. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog links (you can do the same). Hope to see you in July.
Post a Comment