Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter Girls

Since it was POURING here on Easter, we didn't get a chance to get good outdoor shots of the girls in their dresses. But, we did get a couple of shots of them all together on Easter morning. We had a great day going to church, egg hunting and having a delicious Easter dinner.

4 comments:

Joy said...

They look adorable, Kim! I love their dresses. They look a lot like my girls dresses! :D

Dozen Senses said...

Hi Kim, -somehow your email address disappeared from my list, so I came to your blog to see if I could get hold of it. A bunch of Moms/kids I'm connected to meet at the park a couple of times a week lately & I wanted to add you to the list just in case you can come once in a while. As if you don't already have too many Moms/kids you're connected to that you have trouble finding time to get together with in the first place. Okay, I'm completely aware of that fact, but still, I wanted to add you to the emails, just in case it works out sometimes. We don't try to keep track of each other's schedules, we just send an email saying when we'll be at the park with our kids.

Okay, so, today from 10:00-11:30, I'll be at Wilmot-Gateway park (the one across from baseball fields in Woodinville).

I always enjoy reading your blog & looking at the incredibly beautiful picts!

The Peach.... said...

Well well well, our kids match! I looooooove these dresses! They look adorable! I am missing you super bad today. I need a trip to see you or vice versa.

Eric and Katie said...

The girls are getting SO big - especially little Janie! She looks so grown up! We miss you guys like crazy! love you!