Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sara Grace - Week One

Now I know that Sara is 3 weeks old, but I'm sooo behind on life!  Here are a few shots we got from her 1st week home . . . she continues to be a happy & sleepy baby!  We are in love!






9 comments:

kelly l said...

kim, she's so cute. good luck with the baby and enjoy it all. kate has that cute little grey dress with the polka dots. your new years card was adorable.

Joy said...

She is PURE PRECIOUSNESS!

cara said...

Kim you have a beautiful family!! Can't wait to meet Sara!

The Peach.... said...

loves to you........she is freakin' adorable....

Brynn said...

WOW!!! I love all 4 of your little girls! The are so super cute! I wondered where you had been... :) We love you guys!

Unknown said...

I am going through withdrawl of everyone. That Sara is scrumptous! We miss you guys like crazy and love you to peices!

Christie Norris said...

So cute! I hope she keeps up the pleasantness!

Sarahk321 said...

Seriously!? Can she be any cuter? I mean really...that's rediculous!

Anonymous said...

I heart her. I love how your girls came up with her name too! Can't wait to meet her! Wish I was there.

~Amy Laurel.