One of my problems with blogging is that everytime I get around to it, I feel compelled to "catch up" on all the things that have happened since my last post . . . which in my case is always FOREVER ago! The idea of it is completely overwhelming and reminds me how far behind I am in every aspect of my life with four little girls - I simply turn off the computer and walk away. . .
So, I have decided that for now I will not stress about all the adorable pictures that are not on my blog & feel happy that they were even taken in the first place. . . . and hope that someday in some other phase of life, they might actually make it into a scrapbook or photo album or maybe just be printed and put in a box . . . . let's be realistic!
With this new attitude, I will not try to catch up on all that has happened in the past (I might post some random pictures one day if I somehow end up with extra time on my hands . . . ) but I will simply post some pictures I took TODAY!
Kate, Emma, Jane & Sara are all doing great and growing like weeds!




6 comments:
Mom and I are drooling over how darling your girls are. I miss you guys like crazy! I feel like I am going through withdrawl! Sara has gotten huge and what a dumpling. Love you tons & can't wait to see you.
Seriously, seriously gorgeous....pictures AND girls! I am dying at how old Kate looks. Beautiful!
You take such great pictures and your kids are so photogenic! Hope to see you guys maybe this summer!
this was the highlight of my day!! they are gorgeous! and you take amazing photos!
Ah Kim, they are so pretty! I can't believe you're a 4 girl mommy!!! Keep posting - I love keeping tabs on you guys. :)
cute Norris Girls...how I love you!
Post a Comment