Thursday, July 31, 2008

Grandma Brenda comes to visit

It was great to have Grandma Brenda come stay for a week at the end of June. We love it when she comes to visit and we definately kept her busy while she was here! One of the highlights of her visit was a trip up to Leavenworth - one of our favorite spots! We had a great time walking through town, playing in the hat shop & even taking a carriage ride. It was a great day!







4 comments:

Laurel Leaves said...

Awww! Adorable! Nice pimp hat Tom! rofl. Thanks for that site Kim... you may not know it but what you are doing is code. You are way smarter than you thought. :)

But I already knew that. I love your blogg. I have never commented here before but I bookmarked it and love to look at all the amazing pictures you take! It looks like you all have so much fun!

I will harass you soon! (oh my blog is more of a personal thing so enter at your own risk... its more there so i can reverse engineer the code... )

I love you!
Amy Laurel

Tiina said...

Looks like a fun summer. The girls are so beautiful. I love to see how you and Tom haven't changed a bit. Sure miss you guys!

Christie Norris said...

That hat shop looks like a blast! (Even with Tom looking so disturbing.) It was great to see you all!

Christie

Matt and Joanna said...

Cute background!!!