Wednesday, September 3, 2008

1st Day of School!

It's hard to believe that it's time for school already, but time just keeps flying by. All the girls had a great first day of school - Michelle started her Senior year (my baby sister is all grown up!), Kate started 2nd grade and Emma is now a Kindergartener! They were all excited to get ready for their first day & head out to their new classes. I was amazed at how big Kate & Emma looked as they walked to school together (& a little sad . . .) Jane & I are having some fun one-on-one time, but she definately misses her big sisters . . . her favorite part of the day is when we get to walk them home from school!







8 comments:

Tiina said...

I can't believe Michelle is a senior! The girls are beautiful like always!!

Eric and Katie said...

Oh my cute! As always your girls are absolutely darling. Michelle looks beautiful - I can't believe she is already a senior! We miss you guys like crazy!

Joy said...

Oh, they look so cute!! I love their backpacks.

Laurel Leaves said...

I love the pictures! I can't belive how much bigger they are... weren't they just here and super tiny? lol.

I am happy that your sis is still in HS... I was sure she was older than that... makes me feel younger. :P

~Amy Laurel

Brynn said...

Such cute school girls! And are they wearing JACKETS? We must live on another planet!!!

The Peach.... said...

SO, yeah...I can't get over the fact that your kids look like they are headed off for WINTER! We are still in shorts sweating our "you know whats" off here!
They look darling....love those clothes!

Matt and Joanna said...

cute girls! i'm so glad they like there classes & teachers!

Christie Norris said...

I really have a hard time believing it's been a year since we were there and they were going to start 1st grade and preschool!!