Our little Jane celebrated her 1st birthday last week . . . she has grown up so fast and is such a cute little girl! She had a great time at her party & LOVED eating the bunny cake!
Wow! I can't believe she is already one. It feels like just yesterday we were up in Park City (in the bitter cold) and she was barely born. Yes, I did take that picture of Rachel and the pictures that are currently up of Sarah. I am trying!!
3 comments:
Kim - that's an incredible cake! And it looks like Jane thought so too. Happy birthday!
Oh baby Jane....how can you be so big already???? Seems like yesterday that you were just being born! Happy birthday!
Wow! I can't believe she is already one. It feels like just yesterday we were up in Park City (in the bitter cold) and she was barely born. Yes, I did take that picture of Rachel and the pictures that are currently up of Sarah. I am trying!!
Post a Comment