Kate's gymnastics team had a special performance at the University of Washington Husky gymnastics meet. The team did a great job & Kate had a fantastic performance . . . Hooray for Kate! We have a couple of photos & a video of some of the highlights!
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Kate is amazing! I can't believe what I am seeing! You are a wonderful mother! Sure miss you.
GOOO Kate! I watched the whole thing, haha, I got sucked in. I can't believe all those tricks she can do. Amazing!
Good job Kate you look awesome out there. Your back walkovers are almost perfect. Great aerial too! You are a great gymnast!
Ok that was cool! I just wish Kate had cartwheeled the other girls off the mat so we could watch just her - she's definitely the star!!! (not to mention the cutest!). Kim - were you a child gymnastics prodigy too? Or was does she follow in Tom's footsteps? :)
Post a Comment