Your girls are gorgeous! We had to get the Valentine Webkinz too! I love their hair bows!Fabulous!
Precious! What darling girls. Yes, I did take that picture and I appreciate your comment because it takes everything in me not to take her out and re-shoot it. Yikes.
Cute cute cute!!! You better let me know when you're in town so we can do a shoot!!
Your girls are super cute! And Emma's hair looks fantastic - does she like it shorter?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Your girls are gorgeous! We had to get the Valentine Webkinz too! I love their hair bows!Fabulous!
Precious! What darling girls. Yes, I did take that picture and I appreciate your comment because it takes everything in me not to take her out and re-shoot it. Yikes.
Cute cute cute!!! You better let me know when you're in town so we can do a shoot!!
Your girls are super cute! And Emma's hair looks fantastic - does she like it shorter?
Post a Comment