What beautiful girls! I love the white. Miss you guys like crazy, can't wait to see you all tomorrow!
Ok, cutest girls EVER!
Your girls look so cute in their Easter dresses! Thanks for a wonderful Easter... dinner was d-licious!!!
So pretty. I love how cute their hair cuts look too.I'm afraid if I went with white for my girls, they'd be rainbow colored before we could even get to church!
They are so cute. Can't wait to see you girls! We will be overrun with girls, you know that? Mike better get a hotel room. ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
What beautiful girls! I love the white. Miss you guys like crazy, can't wait to see you all tomorrow!
Ok, cutest girls EVER!
Your girls look so cute in their Easter dresses! Thanks for a wonderful Easter... dinner was d-licious!!!
So pretty. I love how cute their hair cuts look too.
I'm afraid if I went with white for my girls, they'd be rainbow colored before we could even get to church!
They are so cute. Can't wait to see you girls! We will be overrun with girls, you know that? Mike better get a hotel room. ;)
Post a Comment