Monday, March 3, 2008

Locks of Love from Kate






Kate spent the afternoon at the salon donating 10 inches of hair to Locks of Love. She LOVES her new short do and we think it makes her look very grown up! We are very proud of her!

5 comments:

Tiina said...

Kate looks fantastic! What a wonderful memory both girls will have!

Matt and Joanna said...

Her hair looks so cute! Thanks again for all of your help yesterday! I'm so excited about everything! I hope you get feeling better soon.

Eric and Katie said...

Kate the Great! We are so proud of you! Your hair looks just darling! We love you all!

Brynn said...

short hair rocks!

Mia Evans said...

Love the hair cut! I can't believe how old Kate is getting! I'm glad I can be better connected to the family via blogs! I'm a new member. :) Can't wait to see you guys this summer!