Here are a few of our favorite pictures from Jane's 1 Year Photo Shoot. She wasn't very excited about posing for pictures, but we still got some cute shots. It's amazing how fast she is growing up!
Hi Kim- I'm Jon's wife- Heather- we have not met yet. BUT I LOVE YOUR pics of Jane. They are so awesome. I can't wait to show them to Jon when he gets home tonight- he's really into photography and I think he'll appreciate them. Good job :0)
6 comments:
These pictures are darling! I can't believe Jane's already a year old... time flies by!
She is so beautiful! You have always been so good at getting the perfect photo!
Kim, did you take these yourself? They are gorgeous! It doesn't hurt to have an absolutely adorable subject matter too.
You're killing me!! I am so sad that I didn't get to see you this time around. She is gorgeous, such beautiful eyes :)
What a darling! The photos turned out darling! We miss you guys.
Hi Kim-
I'm Jon's wife- Heather- we have not met yet. BUT I LOVE YOUR pics of Jane. They are so awesome. I can't wait to show them to Jon when he gets home tonight- he's really into photography and I think he'll appreciate them. Good job :0)
Post a Comment