Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our New House


So, I know we've been talking about this for over 18 months, but the Norris family has finally MOVED! We've been in our new home for about 2 weeks and are loving it! We have been unpacking, trying to organize, painting rooms and having parties! Here's a quick shot from the outside . . . more shots to come soon! Everyone needs to come up and visit us - we actually have room for you now!

8 comments:

Joy said...

Holy cow, Kim, that house is flipping gorgeous. Now my townhouse is looking really puny! I can't wait to come visit you...someday!

Claire said...

Wow, that is a beautiful house. Good luck with all the unpacking.

The Peach.... said...

ooohhhh, I can't wait to see it and get the grand tour!!!! THis is a beautiful Seattle home and the yeard it to die for!!!! LOVE IT! I want more pics!

Gabrielle Jean Murphy said...

oh cute. i didn't know you moved. i need your new adress.
--gabrielle jean murphy

Eric and Katie said...

hooray! I can't wait to see the inside - we are so excited for you guys! Love ya

Christie Norris said...

Beautiful home!! We're excited for you guys!

Brynn said...

Soooo pretty!!! congrats!

Tiina said...

Kim,
The new house looks beautiful.Congratulations!